Monday, May 3, 2010

Napoleon Hill Newsletter

In addition to my ongoing education at eCornell, I also try to improve my mind by reading books on leadership, management and business.

I have really benefitted from reading the inspirational articles in the free Napoleon Hill Yesterday and Today Newsletter.

Hill's book, Think and Grow Rich, is the all time bestseller. He believed at the source of all great accomplishment is a "state of mind".

A recent newsletter explained how to apply Hill's famous saying, "Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve."

If you are in a place in your life where you are looking to improve yourself professionally, I recommend reading the Napoleon Hill newsletter.

Sign up for the newsletter here:

http://mailer.napoleon-hill-news.com/common/SignMeUp.html?customerId=3


Thank you for your time! If you have any questions about my experience with the eCornell Project Leadership classes, please email me at lisson@gmail.com

No comments: