Thursday, April 29, 2010

Seth Godin: The difference between managing a project and running a project

Here is a link to a 45 minute-long live recording of a recent master class session by my favorite Change Agent, Seth Godin.

http://sethgodin.typepad.com/files/linchpinsessionsethgodinapril.mp3

Godin spoke about the topics he covered in his recent book, Linchpin, including making the distinction between a project manager and someone who runs a project. The latter takes responsibility for making things happen. I was inspired to really ask myself - which am I? Just a manager, someone who reports to my bosses, success or failure, or am I somebody who gets things done?

Thank you for your time! If you have any questions about my experience with the eCornell Project Leadership classes, please email me at lisson@gmail.com

No comments: