Wednesday, May 19, 2010

How to study for an eCornell Project Leadership class - study tip from student

It is the first day of my third class, and I am trying out a new technique for keeping track of my progress in the eCornell Project Leadership course - Dealing With Difference.

In my last class, there were several multiple multimedia learning segments. I learn really well from these presentations, but it is hard to quickly virtually "leaf" through the class material to pick up where I left off in my studying. The beginning of each multimedia presentation looks the same!

For this class, I am printing out the list found in the 'Course Navigation' section of Module 1 and crossing off the learning segments as I finish them. Hopefully this will keep me on track.


Thank you for your time! If you have any questions about my experience with the eCornell Project Leadership classes, please email me at lisson@gmail.com