Friday, September 10, 2010

How to negotiate and create value for both sides

In this video from PBS Newshour's 'Making Sense of financial news' series, Robert Mnookin, author of "Bargaining with the Devil," shares techniques that everyone can use in important negotiations.

I remember feeling scared to negotiate a price when buying my first car. I ended up purchasing a Saturn because of their no-haggle policy. I learned several valuable techniques for getting the most out of both business and personal financial negotiations from the classes in my eCornell Project Leadership Certificate.

This video is a good refresher for the lessons I learned! Watch the video and read the transcript here:
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/entertainment/july-dec10/negotiations_08-26.html

Thank you for your time! If you have any questions about my experience with the eCornell Project Leadership classes, please email me at lisson@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment